This is a Rise of the Runelords campaign run by Alex on two Mondays every month.
Setting: Golarion & Sandpoint
- Sandpoint Sandpoint is a small fishing town in Varisia, on the Aviston continent. Sanpoint is a member of the Magnimar City State, one of three City States that control most of Varisia.
- Brinewall, Brinewall is a major port to the far north of Varisia.
- Windsong Abbey A centre for study and learning, about 40 miles from Sandpoint North along the coast.
- Magnimar The major city for this part of Varisia. Sandpoint is in theory a vasel town of Magnimar, howerver its size and location make it of little interest to the rules of Magnimar.
- Thistletop Location of the Thistletop Goblin tribe, the ancient head from an enormous statue.
- Fair Haven Small village on the coast of Chelix (Chelix is a Lawful Evil Empire that borders Varisia)
- Bloodsworn Vale, a valley to the north-east of Sandpoint
- Ankhefensekhmet II the First Prophet, High Priest of Schamasch, Godservant in the Place of Truth and Viceroy of An (Florian)
- Antímata, a human paladin (Moni)
- Cassen, a human fighter (Harald)
- Muldoc, a fiend-blooded gnomish wild mage (Jonas)
- Tumma, a gnomish druid (Olli)
- Pathfinder Society a group of strange wandering adventurers…
- Runelords an ancient order of powerful mages, little is known about them…
- Goblin Tribes Several Tribes of Goblins have been encountered…
- Notwise Clan a clan of Halfling Traders, looking to expand their influence beyond the borders of The Democratic Republic of Andoran