Search: Find Page:
== IC Date: 26/10/1250
* Having heard the tale of the ruined, haunted *Abbey of St Clewd* from [[Smudge Oddfellow|Smudge]] the group decide to travel there, stopping off first in the town of Prigwort.
* Whilst there they meet a young man named Ryan O'Hara who has the ceremonial position of guarding a small wall.
* [[Friar Dunstan]] talks to the Pastor of the local church (of Saint Waylaine), Father Doyle, who tells him that a pilgrim named Gabriel O'Gowan (who was suffering some kind of crisis of faith) passed through a couple of weeks previously, heading for the Abbey.
* [[Jackdaw]] visits the master tailor [[Algenon Brandybile]], purchasing a number of items of clothing for 78GP:
* [[Jackdaw|Jackdaw's]] clothing is made of wolfskin, is adorned with 12 Mistcrow feathers and will bear the [[Havenlands|Royal Havenland Coat of Arms]]- [[Algenon Brandybile|Brandybile]] tells him the clothing will be ready by market in a couple of days time.
* [[Friar Dunstan]] visits the local enchanter [[Mostlemyre Drouge]], leaving the pearl they stole from [[Alotius Samtar]] with him, paying 50GP (with a further 50GP promises) for the enchanter to identify it.
* [[Lieutenant Richard Uffington|Lieutenant Uffington]] and [[Big Mick]] hole up in the Raptappen tavern and get very inebriated trying the various odd brews on offer.
* [[Big Mick]] decides to put his enhanced charisma to the test and heads upstairs with two local milkmais named Rachel and Maria Nerney (sisters, both having red hair, Rachel is the oldest by a couple of years).
* The door slams open and a furious Cole Nerney (father of the two sisters) bursts into the Raptappen, hearing the salacious noises from upstairs he stomps up the stairs.
This change is a minor edit.
See Info for markup rules.
To save this page you must answer this question:
Please say HELLO.
Please say HELLO.
Replace this text with a file