EXP Break Down
- 1 EXP (D) - Default
- 1 EXP (RP) - RPing - Note, if you went against what I feel your character is at a core and how you have portrayed him thus far, you get 0 EXP.
- 1 EXP (BR) - Bravery / Heroism / Shining Example - There are multiple interpretations to this, but the only one that matters is mine. Trying to earn this title just for the 1 point of EXP will yield 0 EXP.
- 1 EXP (AR) - Being attentive and respectful
This is how it will be broken down for each Session. I’ll use quick acronyms for each bullet, which is in parentheses.
- 1 EXP - Goals were met
- 1 EXP - Surviving great odds / danger
- 1 EXP - Spontaneous bout of Wisdom that allowed perseverance or survive where failure was imminent.
- 1 EXP - Flaw reward, only if it caused a major deterrent.
- 1 EXP - Great RP with other players, this has to be earned as a whole, throughout the story. One time good player RP “that one session ago” does not count.
This is how it will be broken down for the end of each Story. This will be completed at the declaration of the end of a story.
Click on the corresponding character / player to see your EXP for a session by session break down.