Is there a way to set an anchor and link to it? Ex: <a href=”#anchor” /><a name=“anchor” />
– Sam 2009-02-02 20:27 UTC
There are modules to extend the wiki markup in this direction, but I haven’t installed it since I rarely use it. I think for the moment you will have to do without.
– Alex 2009-02-02 22:22 UTC
Ok. Then i create more pages ;)
– sam 2009-02-03 10:11 UTC
Yeah, this is what I did for GoldenLanterns:Rhysalis or Grenzmarken:Gar as well.
– Alex 2009-02-03 15:11 UTC
I could use anchors for Solar System Deutsch since there are quite a few cross references to other parts of the rules …
– Harald 2012-01-17 21:32 UTC
Is there some way to embed HTML into the wiki pages? I’d like to embed a Google Docs page here.
– Helge 2019-11-13 20:37 UTC
No, sadly there is not.
– Alex 2019-11-15 21:07 UTC
Ok, thanks for the quick answer anyway!
(or does anyone know of a quick way to convert google docs tables to OddMuse/Markdown tables?)
– Helge 2019-11-19 08:20 UTC
– Alex 2019-11-20 07:15 UTC
Thanks, that helps.
– Helge 2019-11-22 14:21 UTC