In this session, you:
- Free Harald from captivity.
- Discovered that Harald’s equipment had been pilfered, again.
- Used Selwyn and his [[invisibility_ring?]] to smuggle Harald through the back door to the moathouse.
- Made it to the battle outside Lareth’s stables.
- Cast three [[Cure_Light_Wounds?]] spells on Harald, Trystan, and an injured militiaman.
- Discovered that Lareth had been captured; Bran had surrendered, and many of Lareth’s henchmen were killed.
- Discovered that Furnok is teaming up with Theomund to clean up the zombies inside the moathouse dungeon.
- Encountered Harald’s older brother Egbart, who is an old friend of Elmer’s.
- Received an invitation to go back to Adelbart so that Harald can be made into a housecarl and Cedric can retire.
- Received Furnok’s invisibility ring as a permanent gift for Selwyn.
The adventure is now complete. There are hooks in the Gary Gygax module that I will use in later adventures, so I recommend not reading it; however, it’s successfully completed.
Final XP: 3600 each for Cian and Harald; 3000 for Selwyn; 2500 for Trystan
Both Trystan and Selwyn are now permanent party henchman.
Cian has enough experience to reach Level 3 and begin receiving more advanced spells from the Morrigan. He should commune with her at his earliest convenience.
Harald has been summoned back home to be knighted by his father; Cian, Trystan, and Selwyn are also invited. Cedric will likely retire soon, but there’s much work left to be done.