Dark Ages Campaign
An old-school dungeon crawl campaign set in 5th century Mystic Earth, shortly after the Saxon conquest of England. Game uses 2nd edition AD&D rules.
This campaign was created to give me a break from my more political-intrigue heavy campaign. We’re currently running Gary Gygax’s Village of Hommlet module. Don’t spoil yourself.
I run every other Sunday, usually for about two hours.
Henchmen and Hirelings
- Cedric, a knight. Level 3 Fighter.
- Trystan, a swordsman-for hire. Level 2 Fighter.
- Selwyn, a scholar. Level 2 Wizard.
- Furnok, a treasure hunter. Level 4 Thief.
- Elmer, a local village tough. Level 4 Ranger.
- [[Tomas?]], deceased
- [[Iago?]], deceased
- Gathering the Party
- Scouting Expedition
- Entering the Moathouse
- Betrayal and Bandits
- The Hunting Dog
- The Lower Level
- Preparations at the Altar
- Exploring the Dungeon
- The Village Council