Session 6: The Hunting Dog
In this session, you:
- Gathered the party to explore the moathouse during the day.
- Met Elmer’s father, the captain of the militia, and learned that Elmer has a brother out in service to “some gentleman” in a town to the north.
- Healed Elmer fully from his wounds; saw that he’d gained new, better equipment from his family after his injuries.
- Took [[Winston?]] out for a walk and a hunt.
- Brought the horses to the moathouse, and followed the trail of the bandits. (Learned that they’d kept their horses in camp away from the moathouse, and then scattered.)
- Tried to explore the moathouse, but broke Cian’s [[pony?]]’s leg on the drawbridge.
- Healed Cian’s [[pony?]] with magic.
- Discussed options for repairing or supplementing the bridge with the carpenter.
- Purchased handaxes from the local woodcutter, to make a raft for further exploration of the moathouse.
- Planned and prepared spells for tomorrow (Friday).
Rewards: 150 XP for Cian and Harald for exploration and problem-solving