Valhingen Graveyard

Valhingen Graveyard is Phlan's only official cemetery, lying just northwest of the city walls. It is run by the Temple of Kelemvor, as a result of being gifted to them by Cvaal Daoran in 1380 DR. The fields of graves on the surface are surrounded by beautiful gardens tended by the priesthood, full of flowering plants and trees. Catacombs under the graveyard hold tens of thousands more corpses.

Among those interred in the graveyard are:

History

During the time of Ruined Phlan (1306 to 1340 DR) the graveyard was infested with undead, led by a powerful vampire.