Durgan's Flying Circus is a band of actors, storytellers, musicians and travelers, and you are a part of it. Everybody had his or her very own reasons for joining the Circus and Durgan holds it that these reasons remain private. Not many questions are asked because he firmly believes that a man is what he does and not what he has done. So, a diverse and colorful bunch of people stick together on the rough road from town to town, from fair to fair. The Circus has become a home and family to those who had nowhere else to go, those who wanted to leave their past behind or those who simply wanted to see the world.
- There is Eliana, the silver-haired herb woman. She has treated many a twisted ankle and dressed countless wounds. Even the hardiest warrior becomes a little wide-eyed boy under her stern glare when he obediently swallows one of her bitter concoctions. She mostly keeps to herself but is very kind-hearted and cares for the sick whenever she can. Durgan and her have known each other from long before the Circus, but she never speaks of that time.
- Melwine knows all the tales and stories. And what a singer he is!
- Azrail and Bezrail are two brothers who joined the Circus only a few weeks before. They are a cheerful couple who are always there when a helpful hand is needed. Never seen without their swords.
- Niniel Silverleaf, the Elven maiden, seems to enjoy the days on the road a lot more than those spent in town. Her delicate features are ageless and stunningly beautiful.
- Nobrick Wayfoodle, the Gnome, is a grumpy but likable little fellow. With his nimble fingers he sews the most stunning costumes!
- Then there is the Halfling Fynn Featherfoot. Nobody can play the flute like him! He is ever smiling, cheerful and full of mischief. You would never have thought how many jokes one can make about Nobrick's last name. Sometimes you pity the poor Gnome a little for being the favorite target of Fynn's pranks.
- Gorhan, the magician, always impresses the audience with dazzling illusions! His favorite trick is to make a small white rabbit disappear in a big, black hat. The children love him! When he is angry, you can sometimes spot a faint glint of madness in his eyes.
- Thorm, the serene priest. His soft eyes can instantly turn to an icy stare when he dislikes something. Fynn, who is most often victim to this treatment doesn’t seem to care much, though. Thorm is a master of the spoken word and is usually the one to negotiate a new deal. Durgan and he are very old friends.
- Durgan himself is an ancient Dwarf with leathery skin and soft but keen eyes. He founded to Circus many a year ago and has been roaming the lands ever since. Although he loves to tell all kinds of stories from far-away lands and nameless heroes at the campfire, he never speaks of his past.
Group gold: 15 gold