Classes marked with a * have special requirements
- Barbarian Heavy damage dealer, rarely surprised.
- Swashbuckler Fancy duelist. Insult swordfighter.
- Tank Hard to kill, takes hits for the team.
- Veteran Good all-round, improves favorite weapons.
- Forger* Can repair and upgrade weapons and armor.
- Sawbones* Can patch up allies quickly. Also good at murder.
- Tactician Gives good advice. Spots enemy weaknesses.
- Acrobat Good at not getting hurt.
- Assassin* Kill specific targets efficiently and without a trace.
- Highwayman Sneaks around and steals stuff.
- Hunter Trains pets, sets traps, tracks monsters.
- Adept* Fists are deadly weapons, learn combat magic.
- Bard* Play music with magical effects. Combine effects.
- Priest* Call on the power of the gods. Aquire diciples.
- Shaman* Go fishing for spirits. Punch ghosts.
- Wilderkin* Transform into animals.
- Witch* Make friends with demons. Have a cute familiar.
- Wizard* Learn a buttload of spells. Use them irresponsibly.
- Chickenborn* Pack hunting, feathery beastfolk.
- Dwarf* Good at digging and making stuff. Bad at dying from poison.
- Eelskin* Weird mermaids.
- Elf* Magic warrior. Get homesick and eat people sometimes.
- Goblin* Goblan. Yes.
- Mechanical Man* Upgrade yourself! Repair instead of heal.