- Proton Pack – “attack” setting lessens ghostly traits; “containment” setting ensnares a ghost
- Proton Gauntlet* – melee weapon for close-combat encounters (limited charges)
- Ecto Visor – reveals invisible ghosts, blocks peripheral vision
- Giga-Meter – measures psychomagnetheric energy.
- Ghost Trap – catches and holds 1-2 ghosts.
- Ghost Trap Remote* – allows activation of ghost trap from a distance (Brains 5 to sync)
- PKE Badge – pink strip turns blue when exposed to great-than-normal PKE activity.
- PKE Meter – detects ghosts and other psychokinetic presences.
- Psi-Grenade* – creates an energy blasts that negates psychokinetic effects and harms ghosts.
- Slime-Blower – sprays mood slime.
- Tomes of Occult Lore – in digital form, viewed on a mini tablet
When first flipped on, any PKE meter indicates spectral energy everywhere. Settings need to be adjusted to be able to narrow down to the strongest PKE points (Brains 8).
If the characters think of it, Ecto-7 can be driven into the park through a gate near the entrance. It provides protection from basic street encounters. A PKE meter is installed in the car, readings displayed on the dashboard. Ecto-7 runs on a Spengler Mini Fission Engine, which is clean, quiet, and 85% reliable. The Ecto-Mobile has Muscles 10 and Moves 10.
In addition to whatever equipment players specify, the vehicle standardly carries:
- 1 Spare Proton Pack
- 1 Proton Gauntlet Charger
- 1 Tomes Tablet
- 14 Ghost Traps
- 5 Ghost Trap Remotes
- 2 PKE Meters
- 6 Psi-Grenades