NEW ORLEANS SQUARE
MICKEY’S TOON TOWN
Each of the Spirits has a runic symbol that appears in the air when it is defeated. If the players can remember what a rune looks like (Brains 10) and find it in one of their lore books (Brains 15), they can identify the Spirit. Further information or really high successes will reveal information on the Dark Cabal, detailing all the Spirits:
- Gongo, the Cannibal (Three-Shrunken-Headed Spirit) – spirit of the wild, of blood and animal instinct; his fragmented mind is divided between his heads.
- Kutahn, the Rogue (Pirate Animatronic Spirit) – spirit of villainy and depravity; he is not stronger than the sum of his parts.
- Souvor, the Bargain Maker (Gambler Spirit) – spirit of chance and daring; he is bound by his word.
- Yith-o-win, the Lover (Princess Spirit) – spirit of superficial beauty; her vanity is her downfall.
- Thog-woth, the Deep One (Marine Spirit) – spirit of cold and darkness; he cannot stand the light.