- Ectoplasmic / Intelligent
Goal: bring victims to Three-Shrunken-Headed Spirit
|Brains ||1 (animal puns)|
|Cool ||2 (assuage anxieties)|
|Power ||2 (materialize)|
Worm Meat is a jolly spectre in a skipper’s hat and vest. He offers to take the Ghostbusters through the ride, though his actual goal is to bring them to his master. He talks like a tour guide as he drives through the various areas of the Jungle Cruise, and uses many animal-related puns.
- Hungry, hungry hippo
- might be carrying weapons… better check the trunk
- Ladies love ‘em especially, you know why? ‘Cause they won’t forget their anniversary!
- discuss the elephant in the room
- sound the trumpets!
- a grey area
- with ears like those, they probably herd us coming from a mile away
- Someone croco-dial 911!
- Gator? I don’t even know’re?
- This’ll be a snap!
- These guys love me. I always put a smile on their faces.
- You know, some crocodiles can grow up to twenty feet—but most only have four.
- Playing scales…they play in a pun-croc band!
- That’s a croc!
- Good thing I’m here to be your nagi-gator!
Return to Ghosts