Golarion-651 is the version of Golarion that CE D&D plays in.
The Red Band Campaign
The Red Band Campaign has had many adventures.
- The Chiming Clocks Adventure (levels 3-6): This adventure was kicked off when the group was hired to bring a cleric to a shrine. What started as a simple mission spiraled into an attempt by the Time Flayers of the Chiming Clocks to destroy Golarion.
- The River Kingdoms Adventure (levels 7-present): While this started as an attempt to overthrow the Black Marquis, several side stops are currently vexing the Red Band. Some are: in order to regain his paladinhood after betraying Discon, the party was sent to kill an evil king who was enslaving the elves (in the process they acquired his castle); they accidentally angered the river god; some demons attacked a city; Discon is planning retribution for the group.
- Rhambodazzle: A undead afficionado. Runs a zoo of undead.
- Camus: An ally from the goblin village they cured of nilbogism. Recently married a gnoll, and is expecting a child.
- Grogmon: The oldest of the gnoll youngsters, and primary caretaker of the gnoll and formian children.
- Grindolyn: A former adventure who’s bow always struck true, except (so he thought) in one instance. Currently runs a museum of curiosities.
- Abraxas: A mercane who deals primarily in rare and magical items.
- Bythos: A mercane who deals in furniture and likes spreading the word of the Patchwork City of Nod.
- Elausa: Non-martyr worshiper of Milani.
- Soumral Ancientponds: A half-elven hag who loves to go slumming. Girlfriend(?) of [Chase].
- Corraducius Yscorione: Marshall who killed a peasant in cold blood, trying to bring order to the River Kingdoms.
- Tom: Orphaned refugee.
- [Crazy old guy]: A crazy man the Red Band encounted in one of the Aundae clan’s underground lairs. Claims to be immortal. Husband of [Nick].
- Gagmon Deathwolf (Deceased): Smarter one that made a trap that killed a dire bear. Second eldest gnoll child. Tasked with writing a common man’s Communist Manifesto. The second oldest of the gnolls. Jelous of grogmon he took to drug dealing. Nipped in the bud before it got out of control.
- Elyzausa Gaerfield: Half-Axiomite Aasimar. Taught meaning of love.
- Peryn Copperwing: Vampire hunter.
- The Hierophant: An aboleth who was once a member of the Poison Tide.
- Titus Valerian: A quarter-orc who worked for the Aundae Clan. They managed to convince him to take a long trip through the planes.
- Bjis Kjarke: Asked the party to make a delivery. He was sent on a long trip by the party.
- Gondistyr Copperford: Former Basilim.
- Marto Livondar: Cousin of the councilman in Absalom. Has a mind-controlled harem.
- Imir Coil (D): A necromancer who was trying to make undead outsiders, but instead made a plague.
- Gaius Iuventius Praeconinus: Evil new L ruler of Oakengates.
- King Edmascare (D): Cool and collected.
- Evelona Wickford: Snooty human noble who caused Bebelith invasion. Currently in spirited away city.
- Discon Tent: Former ally. Vampire.
- Atuk Al: ???
- Grunyar Slowfrown: Delivery.
- Aundae and Bern Clans: Vampire clans.
- Berne Clan: Want entire families.
- The Sovereignty: A group they will piss off in the future.
- The Poison Tide: Wants to flood every material plane.
- The Planewrights Guild
- The Mercane: A group of extraplanar merchants.