Campaign ends! Karzoug is slain by the paladin! Party does not reveal the location of Xin-Shalast and spends a year and a day looting its riches.
- Ankhefensekhmet II, caring little about worldly treasures, soon returns with his slaves to the dwarven stronghold and after a week or so travels back to Osirion. All party members are invited to visit him in An if they wish to marvel at the glorious murals in the Necropolis he oversees, depicting the events in the mountains.
He will use his new found power to secure the Necropolis with even more magical traps and deadly contraptions. After a surprisingly long life he will be laid to rest in the innermost sanctum, a place worthy of the Hand of Schamash, one day rising again from his slumber to serve the Lord of Law for all eternity.
- Siha went to the nine hells looking for his sister. If he found her is unknown…
- Bolas did not catch up with his friends. He spent some time in the Hagfish tavern and never quite recovered the memory of his very long backstory. In addition to that he had found an iron flask some time back in a dungeon cell and put it in his backpack. Many weeks later, he finally opened it and released the succubus hidden inside. The succubus charmed him and together they ran away to destroy crops and spread the power of the storm. In the end they rallied some scattered storm and rune giants that were looking for a new leader after their former stone giant necromancer leader Mokmurian had been defeated. Together, they raised a mountain empire of chaos (and evil, specially when Bolas wasn’t looking). When he disappeared, his apprentice Lenna Fletcher was revealed to be the disguised evil sorceress that had worked in the goblin lair, Lyrie Akenja! She left Sandpoint never to return. Some say she tried to free Bolas from his dark love.
- Krom disappeared into the wilderness after saving that sea-side village. He kept on wandering and singing, never rose to great power but died of old age in a nice manor house built on the hill sides of the Bloodsworn Vale where he owned a bit of land for services rendered decades ago.
- Muldoc had really enjoyed the excitement and adventure with his friends. Afterwards, ordinary life on Golarion just didn’t seem interesting enough anymore, and he was afraid that he would lose color and starting to bleach unless he changed something. The fiendish taint in his blood called him into the outer planes, and he spent years on Mechanus, where he tried disrupt the orderly Modron society and was responsible for various pranks and for more than just a few modrons going rogue. But eventually he even tired of that. He was last seen in the Beastlands, riding a deer instead of his beloved phantom steed, adding a colorful spark of chaos to the eternal hunt.