Defeat at Thistletop
Getting the Henchmen
Goblins Attack Sandpoint
- Where Bolas discovers that there is some excitment to be had in Sandpoint.
Goblins Lurking About Town
- More Goblins are found lurking about Sandpoint, with a leader.
Tunnels Under Sandpoint
- It appears that the whole area is riddled with tunnels and an ancient underground temple.
Party at the Wreck
- With all the recent activity stirring things up in Sandpoint, Bolas thinks now would be a good time to get the main players round to the Wreck of the Grey Prince for a party.
- A rescue attempt to made, and successfully releases the other members of the party from goblin captivity.
Return to Thistletop
- The party returns to thistletop to continue its explorations, and nearly meets its end at the hands of a crab…
Party at the Wreck of the Grey Prince
- Local VIPs meet at the Wreck of the Grey Prince.
Runewell of Wrath Deactivated
- the party deactivate the runewell underneath Sandpoint.
- The party wander into the local swamps, looking for treasure.
Misgivings about Misgivings
- exploting an old house some miles from Sandpoint.
- Aldern Foxglove is no more.
Bolas goes to Magnimar
- the party travells to Magnimar to find Aldern Foxgloves townhouse.
The tale of the shadow clock siege
- in which an unfeasably large flesh golem is confronted and destroyed.
- Cult of evil murderers is found to be hiding in a Sawmill
Sailing for Ostenso
– intermezzo leading into an adventure on the Cheliax coast
- in which a deserted, and apparently haunted lighthouse, proves too much for the nobel adventurers
Of Rings and Things
- dragon…(head), rings, weasles, frogs, vinegar, demons, spectres, what more could a party of adventurers want?
Meet the Smugglers
- they are just trying to make a living, and the have an ogre called Ugh, or something
Relaxing day at the docks - Where Bolas kicks back, and chills out while the others collect loot
Traveling to Varisia
- Where a failed attempt of “solving” some greed-murders results in some collective headache… and a Bolas in Prison
Half ogre family found and killed
Ranger prisoners rescued from giant spider
Ogre fortress – Peregrin killed by Shocker Lizards
Bloodsworn Vale – defeat of Rose Fey King
Bloodsworn Vale – defeat of the owlbears