Can I get an XP recount? According to 2010-02-01 Peregrin was 7678XP short of 11th level. Lidda was 3871 short of 5th.
I just tallied them myself, and in the three following sessions Peregrin got a total of 11780XP and Lidda got 5890XP, putting them both over their next respective levels.
Have I missed anything, or can I assume I’ve levelled up?
– Marco 2010-04-14 06:58 UTC
In my calculation Tumma should also be lvl 11 by now with an XP count of 55476, did I do any mistake?
– oliver 2010-04-14 15:09 UTC
You check each other’s calculations. I decided it was boring work that I didn’t want to do anymore.
– Alex 2010-04-15 07:09 UTC
I checked my XP: 0 + 0 + 0 = 0. It’s correct!
– Marcel 2010-04-16 08:56 UTC
I don’t know whether we should laugh or cry…
– Alex 2010-04-16 10:23 UTC
I remember how keeping track of our own XP was a big thing in the old days.
– Alex 2010-04-16 10:25 UTC
daran kann ich mich jetzt nicht erinnern. Meinst Du damals in der Kanti, “das scharze Auge”? Oder die ersten DnD Sessions?
– Marcel 2010-04-16 10:51 UTC
Yup, vor etwa … zwanzig Jahren!
– Alex 2010-04-16 12:17 UTC
UNMOEGLICH! So alt kann ich noch gar nicht sein….dann wäre ich ja….uhm…..18 gewesen……………….oh
– Marcel 2010-04-16 12:42 UTC
20 years ago…?! Wow.
Do you ever get that wierd feeling like you’re a visitor in a retirement village? Oh, well I guess you wouldn’t.
– Marco 2010-04-16 16:31 UTC
I’m not putting you down because I need someone to wipe my ass and help me blow my nose as I run D&D fifty years down the line.
– Alex 2010-04-16 23:35 UTC
Put down certainly not intended!
– Marco 2010-04-17 21:35 UTC
Krom is actually level 10 (52583 XP). And with the points added this time will be level 11…
– Daniel B 2010-04-26 05:14 UTC
Muldoc has 53025 XP.
– Jonas 2010-04-26 16:40 UTC