- Advice and Various Other Unsorted Links
- General Resources
- Choose a Scenario (Setting!)
- Designing Your Own Maps
- Map-Driven Campaign Design: Sorted from most elaborate to most expedited
- Bat in the Attic: How to make a Fantasy Sandbox - 34 steps, 10000 words, and 24 hours of work. But it’s thorough!
- The Escapist: Go, Go Gazette describes how to build a sandbox through placement of a few dozen static encounters and then augment it with “dynamic” (i.e., random) lairs and encounters.
- The Welsh Piper: Hex-based Campaign Design suggests dealing with a much smaller area and expanding as you go; outlines this process and provides helpful tables and illustrations.
- Mapping Tools: Wilderness
- Mapping Tools: Dungeons
- Mapping Specific Locations
- Tips and Advice
- Pre-Made Maps
- Dungeon Geomorphs and Random Generators
- Philosophical Musings and Design Principles
- Various Individuals’ General Philosophies on Dungeon Design
- On Dungeon Mapping
- On Megadungeons
- Resources: Lists, Tables, Procedures
- Settlement Creation
- Random Events, Situations and News
- Taverns, Carousing, and Other Town Activities
- General Guides on Running Cities
- City Creation
- Specific Locations to Add to Your City
- Random Encounters and Other Tables
- Dominions and Rulership
- Additional Resources for Specific Genres and Themes
HOUSE RULES COLLECTIONS
These collections are basically one DM’s take on this entire wiki, picking and chooses what works for him.