The Smooth Points of Pride is an online role-playing campaign with various participants from across the world. The campaign is set in the Borderlands region of the Ageless Universe (about which you can read on this wiki), a contested region between the mountain range Smooth Points of Pride, two human realms and the Land of the Beastmen. At the edge of the region is the walled town of Passionhelm and the abandoned dwarven Fortress Koganusân, Boatmurdered in the human tongue.
Games are *7pm to 10pm GMT+1 on Thursdays* and *5pm to 8pm on Sundays* on roll20. Voice communication is over Discord https://discord.gg/kvSuCbQ .
Contact email@example.com if you want to join or show up at gametime in discord with a microphone. Beginners welcome!
The System we’re using is houseruled Labyrinth Lord at the moment. Download (I am not the author of the rules, credit goes to Alex Schröder) check also the Houserules for important addenda.
The Kingdom of the Grand Dunes, the Bandits (ongoing, sundays)
- sixth november Enter the pyramid
- thirteenth november Betrayal at the pyramid in the sands
- twentieth november [[Treachery abound!]]
- twenty-seventh november I don't remember what happened in this one
- fourth december Of Nerds and Princesses
- 11th december Peace of the Sexes
- 18th december Sleep
- 8th January [[tourist_guides?]]
- GAP but mostly pyramid stuff
- 5th February [[Really_embark?_This_is_your_only_warning?]]
- 12th February Renata the robber baroness
- 19th February [[The_rebel_camp?]]
- 26th February The Keeper of the Swamp
- 12th March
The Borderlands, the Passionhelm Company (ongoing, thursdays)
- 17th december Too many cooks wreck the monsters
- 22nd december Riding the pain-train all the way to Goblin-town
- 29th december Elf hostage, what do?
- 7th january Haunted tunnels
- 14th january Wannabe necropolis
- 21st january How I learned to stop worrying about spiders and use the d30 on poison saves
- 28th january Legit Necropolis
- 4th february deposing the Kobold King
- 11th february Splintered Shields
- 18th february Graveyard Shift
- 25th february Confronting the Necromancer
- 3rd march Bad time for Dinnertime
- 10th march Ousting Mayor Soaplunge
- 17th march Bring light into darkness
- 24th march Double Feature
- 31th march You're a big skeleton
- 14th april A New Hole
- 21st april The Badgers struck back
- 5th may Smash and Grab
- 17th may: You should see the OTHER guy!
- 19th may: When a minotaur comes a'knocking
- 26th may: Shadow of the Rat King
- 2nd june: A sponge of Ice. And Fire Melbil's and Norgoth's report
- 9th june: Down the shitter
- 16th june: The Serpent Slayers
- 23st june: The Thwarting of Atir Torchburial
- 30th june: The blue goblins
- 7th july: Shadowforge detour
- july: Lord of the Crawlers
- 21st july: Spirit Tongue
- 28th july: The Echoviolence Incident
- 4th august: Mitra tames the Roc
- session 11th august: Flying beasties
- 18th august: Who let the snakes out
- 25th August: A new low
- 1st September: Enter the War Room
- 23rd September: Meeting Funifuni - seeing Norgot off
- 29th September: Northern Adventures
- 6th October: Torrent Valley
- 13th October: Back to the Borderlands
- 20th October: [[Passionhelm_at_last?]]
- 27th October: [[The_Duchy_of_the_Wolf?]]
- 3rd November: I'm a genius by the way
- 10th November: It's all fun and games until you smite your companions
- 17th November: Time Travel 1
- 24th November: [[Time_Travel_2?]]
- 1st December: [[Minor_Detour?]]
- 8th December: [[Render_upon_PCs_what_is_PCs'?]]
- 15th December: [[The_Return?]]
- 5th January: A chasm too far
- 12th January: [[Searching?]]
- 19th January: [[Introducing_the_savage_beast_people?]]
- 26th January: The cohorts of Rabin, the giant chieftain
- 2nd February: Frigidus, the Ice Devil
- 9th February: I don't remember what happened in this one episode II
- 16th February: Raid the raiders right back
- 9th March: The hoard of the troglodyte horde
The newest development: Curate Onec Crosprings has left the Mitra Temple in Passionhelm to “combat chaos” and to “awaken the angel”. He took his loyal retainers and 50 warrior monks with him that he had been secretly training.
It is the second year of the Interregnum, The regency council of Mistrumomon Ibid, The Treasure Realm, restored order in the heartlands of the realm and the soon-to-be King Tada was given birth by the queen.
The People of Passionhelm are currently faced with a newly developing power in the Borderlands: the Necromancers of Deyja, the secret Realm. After an incident in the then neutral town of Echoviolence where Soldiers of Passionhelm and Deyja clashed in a bloody fight on the market square, The two sides have established diplomatic relations. An uneasy mood looms over the town though: Can the necromancers be trusted to remain peaceful or are they out to turn everyone into undead servants?
The messengers and heralds that Prince Sandro, of Deyja has sent to Passionhelm only talk of peace. They also speak of opportunity, for the undead servants are clearing the rainforest to make land available for new settlers. This has infuriated the faithful of Ylath in the city, who see themselves as the sole protectors and benefactors of the still numerous (and mostly human) settlers of the Borderlands.
For locations, look at the World Map (outdated, refer to the roll20 virtual tabletop for an up to date map) https://app.roll20.net/join/1090678/3mjPqw You will need a free account, if you don’t already have one.
1165 Pamphlet Dragon's Maze