The Smooth Points of Pride is an online role-playing campaign with various participants from across the world. The campaign is set in the Borderlands region of the Ageless Universe (about which you can read on this wiki), a contested region between the mountain range Smooth Points of Pride, two human realms and the Land of the Beastmen. At the edge of the region is the walled town of Passionhelm and the abandoned dwarven Fortress Koganusân, Boatmurdered in the human tongue.
Games are *7pm to 10pm GMT+1 on Thursdays* and *5pm to 8pm on Sundays* on roll20. Voice communication is over Discord https://discord.gg/kvSuCbQ .
Contact email@example.com if you want to join or show up at gametime in discord with a microphone. Beginners welcome!
The System we’re using is houseruled Labyrinth Lord at the moment. Download (I am not the author of the rules, credit goes to Alex Schröder) check also the Houserules for important addenda.
The Kingdom of the Grand Dunes, the Bandits (ongoing, sundays)
- sixth november Enter the pyramid
- thirteenth november Betrayal at the pyramid in the sands
- twentieth november [[Treachery abound!]]
- twenty-seventh november I don't remember what happened in this one
- fourth december Of Nerds and Princesses
- 11th december Peace of the Sexes
- 18th december Sleep
- 8th January [[tourist_guides?]]
- GAP but mostly pyramid stuff
- 5th February [[Really_embark?_This_is_your_only_warning?]]
- 12th February Renata the robber baroness
The Borderlands, the Passionhelm Company (ongoing, thursdays)
- First session 17th december Too many cooks wreck the monsters
- Second session 22nd december Riding the pain-train all the way to Goblin-town
- Third session 29th december Elf hostage, what do?
- Fourth session 7th january Haunted tunnels
- Fifth session 14th january Wannabe necropolis
- Sixth session 21st january How I learned to stop worrying about spiders and use the d30 on poison saves
- Seventh session 28th january Legit Necropolis
- Eighth session 4th february deposing the Kobold King
- Ninth session 11th february Splintered Shields
- Tenth session 18th february Graveyard Shift
- Eleventh session 25th february Confronting the Necromancer
- Twelth session 3rd march Bad time for Dinnertime
- Thirteenth session 10th march Ousting Mayor Soaplunge
- Fourteenth session 17th march Bring light into darkness
- Fifteenth session 24th march Double Feature
- Sixteenth session 31th march You're a big skeleton
- Seventeenth session 14th april A New Hole
- Eighteenth session 21st april The Badgers struck back
- Nineteenth session 5th may Smash and Grab
- Twentieth session 17th may: You should see the OTHER guy!
- Twenty-first session 19th may: When a minotaur comes a'knocking
- Twenty-second session 26th may: Shadow of the Rat King
- Twenty-third session 2nd june: A sponge of Ice. And Fire Melbil's and Norgoth's report
- Twenty-fourth session 9th june: Down the shitter
- Twenty-fifth session 16th june: The Serpent Slayers
- Twenty-sixth session 23st june: The Thwarting of Atir Torchburial
- Twenty-seventh session 30th june: The blue goblins
- Twenty-eighth session 7th july: Shadowforge detour
- Twenty-ninth session 14th july: Lord of the Crawlers
- Thirtiest session 21st july: Spirit Tongue
- Thirty-first session 28th july: The Echoviolence Incident
- Thirty-second session 4th august: Mitra tames the Roc
- Thirty-third session 11th august: Flying beasties
- Thirty-fourth session 18th august: Who let the snakes out
- 25th August: A new low
- 1st September: Enter the War Room
- 23rd September: Meeting Funifuni - seeing Norgot off
- 29th September: Northern Adventures
- 6th October: Torrent Valley
- 13th October: Back to the Borderlands
- 20th October: [[Passionhelm_at_last?]]
- 27th October: [[The_Duchy_of_the_Wolf?]]
- 3rd November: I'm a genius by the way
- 10th November: It's all fun and games until you smite your companions
- 17th November: Time Travel 1
- 24th November: [[Time_Travel_2?]]
- 1st December: [[Minor_Detour?]]
- 8th December: [[Render_upon_PCs_what_is_PCs'?]]
- 15th December: [[The_Return?]]
- 5th January: A chasm too far
- 12th January: [[Searching?]]
- 19th January: [[Introducing_the_savage_beast_people?]]
- 26th January: [[The_cohorts_of_Rabin,_the_giant_chieftain?]]
- 2nd February: [[Frigidus,_the_Ice_Devil?]]
- 9th February: I don't remember what happened in this one episode II
It is the first year of the Interregnum, The regency council of Mistrumomon Ibid, The Treasure Realm, restored order in the heartlands of the realm and the soon-to-be King Tada was given birth by the queen.
The People of Passionhelm are currently faced with a newly developing power in the Borderlands: the Necromancers of Deyja, the secret Realm. After an incident in the then neutral town of Echoviolence where Soldiers of Passionhelm and Deyja clashed in a bloody fight on the market square, The two sides have established diplomatic relations. An uneasy mood looms over the town though: Can the necromancers be trusted to remain peaceful or are they out to turn everyone into undead servants?
The messengers and heralds that Prince Sandro, of Deyja has sent to Passionhelm only talk of peace. They also speak of opportunity, for the undead servants are clearing the rainforest to make land available for new settlers. This has infuriated the faithful of Ylath in the city, who see themselves as the sole protectors and benefactors of the still numerous (and mostly human) settlers of the Borderlands.
For locations, look at the World Map (outdated, refer to the roll20 virtual tabletop for an up to date map) https://app.roll20.net/join/1090678/3mjPqw You will need a free account, if you don’t already have one.
1165 Pamphlet Dragon's Maze