Our World somewhat magical, but mostly mundane.
The Realm of the Gods a world that exists in parallel to ours, but is filled to the brim with magic and is therefore weird and alien to us.
- Lightcourt, Elrath’s Domain. A Realm where the sun never sets, yet isn’t burned from its constant warmth. Anyone who comes here can count on Elrath’s protection.
- The Halls of Ultimate Judgement, the seat of Mitra and his angels.
- The Sea of Fire, Armok’s dwelling. People of living flame navigate the flaming sea in ships of brass.
- Great Reef, Mera’s refuge. The waves are alive, but are careful enough to not destroy the underwater reefs that are home to the most peculiar of creatures.
- The Stormfront, Ylath flapping his wings creates a storm so violent that it rips out chunks of land and flings them through the air. Nomadic flying creatures make their home on them.
- The Acre, where Jura sleeps beneath. Most inhabitants make their home on these plains. Some geographical features change overnight.
Underworld watch out for demons!
- The Abyss: Where souls of the wicked go to suffer eternally