We’re starting at the edge of the subsector, trying to get off the planet Stefo. The first challenge is to get the money to actually repair our own ship, or to buy passage off the system. The game is currently limited to one system until we get the resources we need.
Rules: The Traveller Book (1982).
I’m not planning on using the Third Imperium setting itself, but I don’t mind more careers.
Date vote. Jitsi. Dice rolls between sessions.
- Blue Heron, Scout, owner-captain Louis Hare
- [[Brown_Horse?]], Yacht, captain Ahtunowhiho, suspected rebel sympathiser
- Green Crow, Fat Trader, captain Hirata Teruyoshi
- Expat Comrades, crime gang or mercenaries, not sure
- Prophets of the Dark Moon, an interstellar crime gang
- Red Star Cartel, an interstellar crime gang
- Space Management, founded on Luju, mega-corp interstellar trade org
- Standard Buildings, founded on Stefo, mega-corp
- Ultimate Insurances, founded on Stefo, mega-corp
- [[General_Production?]], founded on Stefo, mega-corp
- Social Syndicate, local gang in Stefo
There’s a page for the entire Tau subsector.
Some backwater systems:
- Yesteste, a backwater world
- Dregho, a world bombed back into the stone-age
- Stefo, a world just recovering from a war
The core-ward frontier systems:
- Ghotegho, a poor world, falling apart, with the big starport and the navy base being a source of stability
- Fogho, an unsettled water world with an excellent high-tech navy base
- Draye, with a strong civil service attitude, holding it all together
The golden cluster systems:
The trailing systems around Zhugo:
- Zugho, a former mining colony