We’re starting at the edge of the subsector, trying to get off the planet Stefo. The first challenge is to get the money to actually repair our own ship, or to buy passage off the system. The game is currently limited to one system until we get the resources we need.
Rules: The Traveller Book (1982).
I’m not planning on using the Third Imperium setting itself, but I don’t mind more careers.
- [[Expat_Comrades?]], crime gang or mercenaries, not sure
- [[Prophets_of_the_Dark_Moon?]], crime gang or pirates, not sure
- [[Space_Management?]], founded on Luju, mega-corp interstellar trade org
- [[Standard_Buildings?]], founded on Stefo, mega-corp
- [[Ultimate_Insurances?]], founded on Stefo, mega-corp
- [[Standard_Production?]], founded on Stefo, mega-corp
There’s a page for the entire Tau subsector.
Some backwater systems:
- Yesteste, a backwater world
- Dregho, a world bombed back into the stone-age
- Stefo, a world just recovering from a war
The core-ward frontier systems:
- Ghotegho, a poor world, falling apart, with the big starport and the navy base being a source of stability
- Fogho, an unsettled water world with an excellent high-tech navy base
- Draye, also with a navy base, and a strong civil service attitude, holding it all together