Cost for Construction and Repair
- Seal opening from Tomb to small cave: 1,000 gp 3 days
- Seal opening from small cave to catacombs of Temple: 3,000 gp 1 week
- Wall with crossletted arrow slits to block off wall formerly with a portal: 1,350 gp 1 week
- Wall to completely enclose the sarcophagus floor to ceiling 5 feet thick. 1,000 gp 3 days
- Re-install portcullis with requisite removal and replacement of stone for proper repairs: 5,000 gp 1 week
- Seal up narrow area on troglodyte escape route: 4,000 gp 10 days
- Seal up wall of fountain room: 2,000 gp 4 1/2 days
- Seal & repair collapsed roof and restore overburden of stone: 169,000 gp 1 year
- Repair damaged fountain damaged by collapsed ceiling & overburden : 10,000 gp 3 weeks
Party to provide on-site protection of the workers.
RECCOMENDATIONS: We recommend sealing off the Troglodyte narrow passage first to prevent them from returning. This should limit the area that needs to be guarded. We suggest leaving the opening into the Troglodyte caves open, in case we need more material.
REQUEST: We’d like to see the rest of this place.
DECORATIVE REPAIRS: Repair artwork & decoration of temple. This will require obtaining the necessary colors, pigments, stones, etc. This will require a specialist. The dwarven stonemasons can get the surface prepared for the rest of the work. They work in carved stone, and can carve decorative features, but are not experts in the applications of pigments, etc. They estimate 6 months to 1 year depending on the number of skilled workers, and the cost could be 50,000 gp or more.
Dwarven Stonemason: Kottar Rockhauler and his son Thaddeus Rockhauler, also a stonemason.
Dwarven Blacksmith: Karl Rockhauler cousin to Kottar.
INTRODUCTION - HomePage - Index - Deities - Communities - Geographical Features - Campaign Related Links - Session Summaries - Characters - People - Places - Documents - Items