What characters native to the Sylvan Realm know
- The Sylvan Realm is the Cradle of Elven Existence.
- The Elves have long left the Sylvan Realm.
- Morkcroft, a human wizard lives in the Silver Tower.
- Morkcrofts servants are beings of decay and rot.
- A shadow has fallen on the Sylvan Realm and disease takes hold where it wasn’t known before.
- Those who get lost in the Wandering Mists may never return.
- The Treants of the Blood Woods are angry and best left alone.
- The pathways to the Mother Tree are barred, no-one has visited it in seven generations.
- Magic is sometimes wild and dangerous.
- Only few dryads managed to escape Morkcrofts enslavement.
- The wardens are spread thin and lack reinforcements.
- The bear warriors from the south do not allow anyone to enter or leave the Sylvan Realms.
- The bear warriors are looking for the pope.
- On a full moon, you can hear the forgotten songs of the elves.
- In the North and West, the cliffs divorce the trees from the sea. [[Rockshore?]] is located on the western cliffs, with a couple families living in caves dug into the cliffs themselves, facing the sea. They are not happy with the recent influx of strangeness from the Chthonic Cavities.
- In the South, the slumbering dunes are host to the bear warriors.
- In the East, the mountains cradle the giant trees.
The Blind Piercing Behemoths
Gigantic four legged creatures that come from a cave-in revealing a karstic underground, now called Chthonic Cavities by the inhabitants of the Sylvan Realm. Last seen fighting enormous creatures from the sea off the northern cliffs.