This campaign consists of an intro and four chapters, each of which takes about three play sessions. The chapters below are updated as the story progresses. Log-Files are filed unter “Sessions”
The Story takes place in Minweh, a unique world.
PART I - Cavea
PART II - Ixilu
PART III - Neunhöll
PART IV - Chaosreich
- Starting Level 6, End level 17 (at Session 17)
- All official races and classes (monster races allowed case by case)
- No unearthed arcana content
- Character can be updated here before each session: DnD Beyond Campaign
- It is recommended that each player has a replacement character ready.
- Possessions of the original character might be recovered depending on the specifics of the death.
Some of the (House) Rules
- Death or Dismemberment upon falling unconcious
- Called Shots: You can make an attack roll with disadvantage to target a specific body part or difficult target. The desired effect has to be announced and described and its success is on the whim of the DM.
- Time Pool. Exploring and resting and doing stuff needs time. Things can happen after some time.
- Resting in Armor as in Xanathar’s, page 77
- Identifying a spell as in Xanathar’s, page 89