Thom the Strange is a wannabe wizard. His mother was a witch but she never taught Thom magic before she was run out of town for turning people into cats. She left Thom in Springkernel and he has been practicing Alchemy ever since using the equipment his mother didn’t have time to pack.
Thom is very confident regarding magic, he has studied in depth from books but has no ability to cast any himself. He is reclusive and pitied by members of the community but kind when you get to know him. He has an old fat cat named Peter and is bullied by Peter when he goes into town.
Thom has the following items for sale:
Currently in Stock
- Potion of the Wizard(35gp): advantage on arcana checks for 1d4 hours
- Potion of Water Breathing(50gp): you can breathe under water for 1d8 hours
- Concentrated Wine(50gp): You can add a third of this potion to a gallon of water to make a gallon of fine red wine. If the wine is not consumed within two hours, it turns back into water
- Potion of cure light wounds(50gp): heals 2d4 + 2
- Elixir of Insects(75gp): The drinker vomits 2d100 ants that she can direct with simple commands as a swarm for 1d12 hours or until the insects die
- Draft of the Grizzly Beard(30gp): The drinker grows a thick beard down to their waist in 1d3 minutes, lasting until it is shaved.