Strength 7, Intelligence 10, Wisdom 12, Dexterity 9, Constitution 12, Charisma 9
CLASS: Lv5 Sorcerer
MONEY: 987sp 5cp
The good friend of a hunter. Raised by the wilds.
- Quiver w/ 19 arrows
- 3 rations
- 1 flasks of oil
- 3 torches
- 3 vials of spider poison
- LIVING GATE: The sorcerer must first inscribe a gate sigil on a conscious creature. By casting this spell, the sorcerer (and a number of companions equal to level) may step through the body of the ensigiled creature as if through a door. The creature must save or take one die of damage per traveller, though this damage will only potentially lead to unconsciousness, not death.
- PORTAL: The sorcerer places a portal sigil on two doors and by the casting of this spell connects them so that they become the same door as long as the sigils endure. A traveller stepping into one steps out of the other, with directionality of travel governed by the facing of the sigil (travellers enter toward the sigil and exit from it). This spell only works on doors of established essence, and is permanent, but closing the door after it has been opened from the sigil side destroys the enchantment and the sigils.
- VITALIZE: A form in stone, such as a statue, is endowed with life, viscera, beating hearts, flesh, and so forth. If the stone was once living, that previous existence is permanently restored. Otherwise, when the spell ends the new life will: 1) return to stone 2) dissolve into a mess of biological waste 3) be stolen by an incorporeal soul, demon, or spirit for unpredictable purposes.
- SHROUD: The sorcerer becomes invisible to mortal creatures but appears as a blazing beacon to those with the second sight and many natural denizens of the spirit world. While shrouded, a sorcerer exists partially in both worlds, and may be harmed in either. Willing spirit creatures may be brought into the material world with the sorcerer when the spell ends.
- BEWITCH: Hostile creatures become neutral, neutral creatures become friendly, and friendly creatures become infatuated. Friendly creatures will be open to serving the sorcerer, given some basic incentive, and infatuated creatures require no incentive. Affects a number of levels worth of creatures equal to sorcerer level.
- CONJURE: Call a creature from another dimension. If a particular true name is known, it may be intoned during the casting of this spell, and the named creature will come, but the veil may also be rent without care for what will emerge. Sorcerers may control any summoned entity of hit dice less than or equal to the sorcerer’s level with concentration, but otherwise the standard reaction roll and negotiating procedures apply.
- CIRCLE OF PROTECTION: Supernatural creatures of level less than or equal to the sorcerer’s level may not cross the circle boundary. A number of people equal to the sorcerer’s level may shelter within the circle. The circle must be immobile and drawn prior to casting.
- DEMONIC ASSASSIN: Conjure forth a demon and negotiate terms; part of payment is always the soul of the target. The sorcerer’s sigil must be set upon a possession of the target. The demon will then hunt the possessor of the object the sigil is set upon until the possessor is slain.
Maleficence: A thunder of a color darker than black appears in my hands and jumps at the enemies, zapping all that it can catch. And as I said thunder, yes, it does quite a bit of noise for extra spectacle.
IN THE CHEST:
- 10 bells
- Standard Sword
- 2 Chain Armor (5 AC)
- Leather Armor (7 AC)
- 5 torches
- 14 copper from the undead
- Wooden Cross
- Scroll case